Your privacy is important to us and we take it very seriously. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online and software information practices and in which way your information is collected and used.
1. Collection of Information
We want to be very clear in stating that we do not collect, read or do anything with your private information. In order to use BackstromMoji Keyboard as an iOS third party keyboard, you need to authorize “full access”. We understand users have some concerns with this because it means we could be reading anything you type. That is not the case. Under no circumstances do we read, view or collect your conversations, text messages or anything typed on your keyboard. Apple requires us to “allow full access” to the keyboard in order to access the copy/paste function.
The only thing we track is how many times BackstromMoji Keyboard is opened and which emojis you downloaded or purchased. This is all done anonymously to ensure users’ privacy. We get it -- we use third party keyboards as well and understand the concern here, which is why we are writing this to help alleviate any concerns. We are real people who use apps just like you and understand the importance of privacy. The only reason we collect info on how many times the app is opened or what emojis you use is so we can help bring you more updates and better content.
2. Use of Information
We may use your information to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our services, including to provide additional features;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, rewards, and events offered by BackstromMoji, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; and
• Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
You may opt out permanently from notifications at anytime.
We may disclose your Information:
• As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
• With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or unique ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.